|Registry Numbers||US 885, OR 252 (view other lookout sites in United States, Oregon)|
|Date Registered||March 26, 2011|
|Nominated by||Ray Kresek|
Douglas County, Oregon
N 43° 30.690' W 123° 40.082' (view using Google Maps)
N 43° 30' 41" W 123° 40' 05"
N 43.511500° W 123.668030°
|Elevation||2,536 ft (773 m)|
|Administered by||Douglas FPA|
The first lookout on this site, located below the summit near the east end of the ridge, was an open platform atop three 100' trees built in the 1920s. The watchman used spurs to climb. Cabin quarters were added in the 1930s. A 50' wooden tower with ODF live-in cab, built in 1955, was removed in 2007.